Annual Partners and Conference Sponsors
Florida Sheriffs Association Annual Partner Program
The FSA Annual Partner Program provides a unique opportunity to highlight your products and services at the FSA Conferences with additional exposure to the sheriffs and other law enforcement decision-makers. An Annual Partner commits to year-round sponsorship and attendance at our three major FSA conferences; registration includes exhibit space.
Florida Sheriffs Association Conference Sponsorship
The FSA Conference Sponsorship Program provides a unique opportunity to highlight your products and services at the FSA Conferences with additional exposure to the sheriffs and other law enforcement decision-makers. A Conference Sponsor picks which conference(s) to sponsor and signs up as each conference registration window opens, usually 60-90 days in advance; registration includes exhibit space.
Winter Sheriffs Conference
Summer Sheriffs Conference
Executive Leadership and Fleet Exposition Conference
*Please note: package prices are estimated for the 2019 year.
2019 Annual Partners
FSA would like to thank the following Annual Partners for their year-round support of the FSA Conferences:
Annual Premier Diamond
- Communications International, Inc.
- FirstNet Build with AT&T
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- The Bancorp Fleet Leasing
- Verizon Wireless
- American Aluminum Accessories Inc.
- Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations
- Business Watch International (U.S.), Inc.
- Centurion, LLC
- CODY Systems
- Diamond Pharmacy Services and Medical Supply
- Eagle Food Service, Inc.
- ERAD Group, LLC
- Federal Eastern International/SRT Supply
- Gehring Group
- GovDeals, Inc.
- GT Distributors
- GTL Inmate Telephone Services
- Keefe Group/Trinity Services Group
- Kellwell Food Management
- Kimble’s Commissary
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Lights N More Installations
- Morganelli & Associates
- NCIC Inmate Communications
- Oasis Commissary Services
- Pay Tel Communications, Inc.
- Pileum BodyWorn
- Praeses, LLC
- PRIDE Enterprises
- Prime Health Services
- Saint Leo Universoty
- Securus Technologies, Inc.
- SmartCOP, Inc.
- Surety Group of Florida
- Williams Communications, Inc.