- Ethics Law Training Series 2018. This four part series fulfills the 2018 annual four-hour Constitutional Officers' ethics training requirement for sheriffs.
- Ethics Law Training Series 2017. This four part series fulfills the 2017 annual four-hour Constitutional Officers' ethics training requirement for sheriffs.
- Conditions of Confinement – Screening for Risk, Vulnerabilities and Victimization (recorded), held November 13, 2018.
- FirstNet 101: What Every Sheriff Needs to Know (recorded), held February 22 2018. PDF
- Next Generation 911 (recorded), held January 31, 2018. (PDF)
- Narcan Nasal Spray Use: Training for Law Enforcement (recorded), held November 17, 2017. (PDF)
- Understanding the Law and Procedures that apply to Lost, Abandoned and Safekeeping Property (recorded), held November 15, 2017. (PDF) Additional information: Summary of Procedures (PDF)
- Grants Assistance with Cisco: The Pursuit of Public Safety Funding (recorded), held November 2, 2017. (PDF) Additional information: Grants Funding Opportunities (PDF)
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement: Civil Asset Forfeiture Reporting Webinar (recorded), held August 16, 17, 18, 2017. (PDF). If you have any questions related to reporting, please contact: ForfeitureReports@fdle.state.fl.us
- FSA 2017 Legislative Wrap Up Webinar (recorded), held June 1, 2017. (PDF)
- Law Enforcement Use of Naloxone (recorded), held February 9, 2017.
- Ethics Law Training Series 2016.
- Changes to Florida’s Civil Asset Forfeiture Laws: What You Need to Know (recorded), held June 20, 2016. (PDF)
- Payment Card Money Laundering - Legal Implications of A Growing Epidemic
(recorded), held June 14, 2016.
- FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness Training (recorded), held May 23, 2016.
- 2016 Legislative Wrap Up Webinar (recorded), held April 8, 2016. Download PDF.
- Ethics Law Training Series 2015.
- Key Indicators of Animal Crime for First Responders (recorded), held December 2, 2015. Presenter Adam Leath, Regional Director, Southeast Region, Investigations Division, Field Investigations and Response, ASPCA.
- Florida's Heart & Lung Bill-20150729 1404-1 (recorded), held July 29, 2015. This webinar will provide a thorough understanding of the obstacles presented by the Heart & Lung Bill, who is covered, the condition covered, pre-employment physical requirement, presence of disability and the evidence needed to rebut the presumption. This presentation was made by Mr. Michael Broussard and Ms. Karen J. Cullen of Broussard & Cullen, P.A. Attorneys at Law.
- ASPCA’s Field Investigations & Response Team (recorded), Adam Leath, B.S., MCVFS Regional Director, SE Region Investigations Division. Held Monday, November 24, 2014.
- 2014 Legislative Wrap Up (recorded). Held May 7, 2014, 3:00 p.m. Download PDF for reference
- Grants Assistance with Cisco: The Pursuit of Public Safety Funding (recorded). Held January 10, 2014, 10:00 a.m. Introduction to a free grants resource from the Cisco’s Grants Strategy Team including assistance searching for grants, grant writing and grant implementation.
- Operating a Constitutional Jail (recorded). Held December 19, 2013, 10:00 a.m. Topics addressed included: US Constitutional Mandates, Conditions of Confinement and Judicial Intervention in the operations of jails.
- Human Trafficking (recorded). Download PDF. For Criminal Justice, Social Service and Medical Personnel. Trends in human trafficking and how to recognize and investigate cases. Find more information and register. Questions? Email David Brand
- Ethics Reform: How it's going to impact your office (recorded) held Wednesday July 31, 2013. Download PDF
- Professional Compliance Webinar, describing the CJSTC's officer discipline process, held Thursday, June 13, 2013. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013 Legislative Session Wrap Up (pdf) held Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Change in Law: Non-Caregiver Abuse Allegations: What you need to know
- Generational Differences in the Workplace, held April 16, 2013 download PowerPoint file
- FMJS Update Webinar, held October 30, 2012 download PDF
- Intelligence Led Policing, held October 25, 2012
- Police Suicide webcast, USDOJ Office of Justice Programs, October 10, 2012
- Ethics in Elections Webinar (pdf) hosted by the Florida Sheriffs Association April 17, 2012.
- Reducing Liabilities in the Jail (pdf), held May 22, 2012.
- 2012 Legislative Wrap Up (pdf), held at the end of 2012 legislative session
- Bureau of Justice Assistance Podcasts