Identity Theft Training
- Airport Training Center: Auditorium, 15924 Air Cargo Lane, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- January 17, 2018 at 7:30am - 4:00pm
FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (FBI-LEEDA) and LifeLock (a Symantec company) partner with the Lee County Port Authority Police Department to bring a free, interactive summit focusing on identity theft.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Check-in: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Training: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Complimentary lunch provided
Who Should Attend?
All law enforcement including: prosecutors, command level, investigative personnel, and patrol officers. Also, open to financial industry investigators and analysts. (Non-sworn personnel subject to approval)
- Aspects of Identity Theft
- Live Demonstrations
- Relevant Identity Theft Laws
- Peer to Perr (P2P) Investigative Techniques
- Identity Theft Trends
- Identity Theft Awareness and Protection Strategies
- Databases to Assist in Identity Theft Investigations
Deadline to register for this free training is January 11.