Creating an Organizational Culture of Safety and Wellness
- Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
- February 13, 2019 at 8:00am - 12:00pm
Executive Leadership Workshop: Creating an Organizational Culture of Safety and Wellness
U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance
Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
Florida Sheriffs Association
Florida Sheriffs Risk Management Fund
Regional Organized Crime Information Center® (ROCIC)
4 credit hours available.
The VALOR Executive Leadership Workshop INSPIRES, EDUCATES, and CHALLENGES law enforcement executives to advance officer safety and wellness strategies within their own agencies.
- Addresses leadership strategies.
- Discusses policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Explores new ideas and no-cost resources.
- Provides an opportunity to develop a customized executive action plan.
For more information and to register, go to: www.valorforblue.org/s/el-jax-0219
- more events this day Wed, February 13, 2019 at 8:00am - 12:00pm